Defining Brand Needs
The SecuraPro™ framework has been developed by Octree to arm businesses with the latest tools and training against modern cyber security challenges. Aligned with global industry standards including NIST CSF, ISO 27001, and Cyber Essentials, the framework allows Octree to democratise and simplify cyber security for the highly regulated SME.
Focus7 ran a series of workshops to get to the heart of the business and define its strengths and weaknesses while identifying the marketing output required to achieve maximum brand exposure. Through in-depth competitor research and a thorough review of the strengths and weaknesses of the business, it was unanimously agreed that the SecuraPro™ framework needed to be a stand alone service which required branding as well as a purpose built website to highlight the benefits of each individual package.
We devised a comprehensive program of activities devised to increase market presence and messaging using a brand-led strategy. We created marketing output that can be used on an ongoing basis and that delivers a return on investment. The 2 phased output included but was not limited to:
- Defining the brand, its visual and tonal values and creating brand guidelines for internal and external use
- Define the SecuraPro™ solution packages
- Understanding your audiences and planning customer journeys
- Creation of a custom built website
- Design of print marketing materials ie. business cards, brochures, leaflets etc
- Social Media Profiles and schedule regular posts
- Branded collateral ie (Letterhead, Email signature, Self-assessment audit etc)
- Integration of new fit for purpose CRM
- Monthly blogs and social media posts