Date Posted: 5th March 2021
Hitchin SG4 7DP
Salary: £25,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
We’re a Hertfordshire based brand-led business growth agency working with fantastic clients nationwide in B2B and B2C industries including software, security, business services, tourism and leisure. You are joining during an exciting growth phase.
We’re fiercely strategic and creative – proudly going against the grain – pushing boundaries, constantly evolving and providing inspiration for change. Being the difference is the beating heart of our business, and dictates everything from how we run our agency to how we help our clients. We like to get to the heart of our clients businesses and help them grow.
We’re looking for an Senior Account Executive with the aspiration to become an Account Manager, to work alongside our fantastic friendly team across a range of accounts, including some of the largest in the agency. The role will be well suited to an individual who is eager to learn, and take on the day to day responsibility for clients and multiple projects, be proactive, detail oriented and has strong multitasking and prioritisation skills. Ideally with experience in brand and/or marketing, production of both online and offline marketing collateral across the marketing mix, and project management.
You’ll be expected to get under the skin of your clients business, and understand the role of the marketing within their objectives. You’ll have the ability to drive your projects forward while managing the prioritisation for resource required and managing client expectations in a positive and proactive fashion. Ideally you’ll have at least 2-3 years experience at Account Executive level or similar, with good foundations in project and client management and the ambition for more independence and responsibility.
Day to day responsibilities
- Working with the Account Manager and Client Services Director, you need to confidently lead your own projects including managing timelines, budgets, contact reports, liaising directly with clients, reviewing creative, copywriting and digital team requirements, and supporting with project estimates.
- Ensuring strategic and creative deliverables that represent the agency and the client interests in the best possible way.
- Quality briefing for creative and copy (across on and offline elements) and producing quality work – on brief, on time and on budget – work the agency (and you) can be proud of.
- Establishing and maintaining realistic timelines in project management software; ensuring teams are briefed on time and client expectations for delivery are managed.
- Collaboration and support to plan resource for the internal and external creative and delivery team for priority workload management, enabling all client’s work to be delivered efficiently.
- Building solid relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining strong internal agency and supplier relationships, with the objective of getting the most and the best out of the service and expertise available.
- Maintaining and keeping track of the time against your jobs, ensuring we maintain a good level of profitability. Providing reports when required.
- Supporting internal programmes and ad hoc requirements from Directors including; collateral development, document production, PR submissions, award submissions.
This job will be full-time and Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. We are based in a lovely rural setting in the Hertfordshire countryside but this means you will need a driving licence and your own transport as there are no public transport links for our offices. Please only apply if you are able to get to our offices.
Please note the offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and everyone is currently working remotely until we return.
Application deadline: 19/03/2021