Date Posted: 3rd February 2022
Hitchin SG4 7DP
We are an award winning, Hertfordshire based brand-led business growth agency working with fantastic clients nationwide in B2B and B2C industries including software, security, business services, tourism and leisure. You are joining during an exciting growth phase.
We are fiercely strategic and creative – proudly going against the grain – pushing boundaries, constantly evolving and providing inspiration for change. Being the difference is the beating heart of our business, and dictates everything from how we run our agency to how we help our clients. We like to get to the heart of our clients’ businesses and help them grow.
We are looking for an Account Manager, to work alongside our fantastic friendly team across a range of accounts, including some of the largest in the agency. The role will be well suited to an individual who is eager to learn, and take on the day to day responsibility for clients and multiple projects, be proactive, detail oriented and has strong multitasking and prioritisation skills. Ideally with experience in brand and/or marketing, production of both online and offline marketing collateral across the marketing mix, and project management.
You’ll be expected to get under the skin of your client’s business and understand the role of the marketing within their objectives. You’ll have the ability to drive your projects forward while managing the prioritisation for resources required and managing client expectations in a positive and proactive fashion. You’ll have at least 2-3 years experience ideally longer with some of your experience in an agency setting at Account Manager level or similar, with good foundations in project and client management and the ambition for more independence and responsibility.
Day to day responsibilities
- Working with the other Account Manager, Director of Delivery and Chief Executive Officer, you need to confidently lead your own projects including managing timelines, budgets, contact reports, liaising directly with clients, reviewing creative, copywriting and digital team requirements, and supporting with project estimates.
- Ensuring strategic and creative deliverables that represent the agency and the client interests in the best possible way.
- Have experience of managing and delivering compelling marketing strategies, campaigns and projects in an agency environment.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience of setting digital marketing strategies and running integrated digital campaigns.
- Understand and recognise the importance of automation, email and nature campaigns in the overarching strategy.
- Experience in managing CRM tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Maintaining and keeping track of the time against your jobs, ensuring we maintain a good level of profitability. Providing reports when required.
- Establishing and maintaining realistic timelines in project management software; ensuring teams are briefed on time and client expectations for delivery are managed.
- Quality briefing for creative and copy (across on and offline elements) and producing quality work – on brief, on time and on budget – work the agency (and you) can be proud of.
- Collaboration and support to plan resources for the internal and external creative and delivery team for priority workload management, enabling all client’s work to be delivered efficiently.
- Building solid relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining strong internal agency and supplier relationships, with the objective of getting the most and the best out of the service and expertise available.
- Supporting internal programmes and ad hoc requirements from Directors including; collateral development, document production, PR submissions and award submissions.
- Have experience of media buying and placement.
- Given we are a small business you must be willing to wear a few hats when required.
- Be able to run multi layered marketing campaigns, liaising with all stakeholders and contributors, whilst ensuring the campaign is delivered to budget, time and standard.
- Be able to measure and report on the performance of all campaigns (ROI & KPI’s).
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, detail orientated and be able to effectively multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Maintain presence and increase visibility on all social media channels, with experience of LinkedIn in particular.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams and gather compelling content across.
- Collaborate with other agencies and external partners.
- Understanding the role that copywriting and social content have in digital marketing, the experience of basic SEO practices is an advantage
- Good copywriting skills, has the ability to edit copy to bring it in line with a pre-defined tone of voice .
This job will be full-time and Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
We are based in a lovely rural setting in the Hertfordshire countryside, Halls Green, near Weston and this means you will need a driving licence and your own transport as there are no public transport links for our offices. Please only apply if you are able to get to our offices.
Please note that we work on a hybrid basis with partial work in our offices combined with working from home remotely but would also consider full time remote working.
Here at Focus7 we are proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Members of the Armed Forces Community (Service Leavers, Reservists, Spouses, CFAVs and Cadets) are guaranteed an interview for any of our roles at Focus7. Please make us aware that you are eligible when applying.