The bigger your business gets and the more marketing you do (or should that be the other way round?) the harder it can be to manage all of your different communications channels. It just takes up so much time and that can put you off doing it, or necessitate investment in additional resources. But when time is limited, there is an alternative, and that is increased efficiency through the use of tools and systems.
There are a plethora of marketing tools available today with the power to help you boost productivity and streamline monotonous processes or tasks, and ad management tools are among the many options.
Researching all the options is a major task in itself, but we use HubSpot and I am happy to share with you what it can do. But first…
What are ad management tools?
Ad (advertising) Management software and tools have the power to streamline and automate different aspects of advertising, including ad and campaign planning, collaboration, execution, sharing, monitoring, and analysis.
Why use ad management tools?
Ad management tools have many benefits. Here are some examples:
- Save advertisers and marketers valuable time
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Make collaboration simple
- Run cross-channel campaigns with ease
- Optimize your campaign structure
- Create insightful and customized reports with powerful analytics and reporting tools
- Visualize your data in a way that makes sense for your business and goals
- Increase the chances of successful ads and campaigns among your target audience
HubSpot Ad Management Software
HubSpot’s Ad Management & Tracking software helps you with your inbound marketing strategy and campaigns. You can run all of your campaigns out of this one tool from start to finish, as HubSpot supports ad creation, management, and reporting across different networks.
Other unique and notable features you get from HubSpot’s Ad Tracking Software are:
- Automate ad targeting using Lists that will sync your leads and audience for targeting opportunities
- Manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google
- Report on ROI and leads from the platforms you share your ads on (e.g., LinkedIn, Google)
- Understand audience behavior by identifying which contacts took action and engaged with your ads
- Align ads with your other marketing efforts — this is simple because HubSpot Ads live within the HubSpot Marketing Hub
Use data from your HubSpot CRM to inform your campaigns and help you determine which ads are most likely to convert contacts into paying customers.
What does Ad Management cost?
You can get started with HubSpot’s CRM and Ad Management software for free. If you are looking for more advanced marketing software features to help organise your data and scale your team, HubSpot also provides a premium CRM offering.
Focus7 are HubSpot Partners and we are happy to talk with you to get an understanding of your needs before making any recommendations for the best solution for you and your business. We can also help you with any training, onboarding or ongoing support needs.
Please give us a call – we’d be pleased to hear from you.
David Langdown is co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Focus7, a purpose-driven, brand-led growth agency. David has been a Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing since 2003. He has an Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and is a practising counsellor.